Though the real work of spiritual formation is up to you and the Holy Spirit, we want to help you. Resonant 7 was birthed out of a desire to help the weary sojourner along their quest for more of God. It begins as a few tools, but is intended by God’s grace to develop into a 6 days a week companion along your path with Jesus, with a day of rest built in for you, and us. Won’t you join us?
And so it begins…
Allow me to outline one potential sequence of events that will help you to consider how this tool might help you, and actually familiar you with our process along the way.
- Finish this sequence of pages which explores our cornerstone content.
- Check out the blogs to get an idea of what we are all about.
- Follow us on Twitter and check out our Facebook page to see additional, shareable content.
- Post some comments to help create a sense of community.
- Sign-up by providing your email through the form on the right sidebar to ensure that you are getting the latest in our blog content that is always free. Whether you choose to become a Free Member, Subscriber or neither, we would still love to help you be more Resonant.
- Join our Free Member Content Library where you will find samples which compliment each weekly blog. Feel free to watch all the video logs (blogs) and listen to every one of the podcasts.
- Become a Subscriber – We hope that you find the additional media content so helpful that you will indeed choose to subscribe.
- When you do, there are options to reflect your level of engagement: monthly, yearly, or legacy. The sooner you join us, the lower price you will lock in as we add other modules/offerings on more days. Pre-launch exclusive through January 1. Details here.
- Resonate routinely with an ever-expanding menu of tools that come directly to your email, at least until we develop our app.
DISCLAIMER: Resonant 7 is not a “cure-all” to your languishing spirit. It is meant to be used in conjunction with other tools, particularly the Bible, prayer, and other spiritual disciplines. This is not meant to replace your approach to God, but to aid it, encourage it, refresh it.
If you are not ready to make a commitment yet, we would encourage you to at least sign-up with our email to get our latest content. You can always unsubscribe with the click of a button, but we sure hope you will journey along with what we believe will become a community of resonators, ever becoming more like the One we worship. Or maybe you are ready to dive right in to aggressively pursue becoming Resonant, 7 days a week.
Wherever you are in that continuum, we hope you will keep reading here to really discover the point of all these resources.
If you have arrived here in our Resonant series from an email link, you will receive the next installment in a few days. If you are working your way through the series from our About page, or just can not wait a few days, click here to jump to the next entry in the series.
If you like what you are seeing and want to become a subscriber and immediately get access to all the tools that accompany our blogs you can do so here.
Not ready for that step, then consider joining our Free Member Content Library. There you will find samples of the content designed to compliment every blog, all of which is available to our subscribers. Learn more about that here.